- Brand: Unbranded
- Color: Red copper
- Material: HQ stainless steel
- Heating method: Charcoal
- Diameter size: 29*34cm | 29*30cm
- Called a Chinese Fondue Pot, it is a large communal cooking and serving pot.
- The base of the traditional hot pot holds charcoal briquettes, over a grate that allows the ashes to drop below, so more briquettes could be added to keep the pot hot.
- Food is cooked in the pot that fits over the base. The pot is shaped like a ring, its central tube extending past the cover to act as a chimney for the smoke from the briquettes.
- Dimension: Length:32cm, Width:31cm, Height:25cm; Weight:2.38KG
We Also Recommend
Clean Shave Hair Electric Clipper Razor Haircut Home Self-cut Service Trimmer
Rotatable Strong Magnet Suction Magnetic Phone Ring Finger Holder Sticky Suction
Pocket Power Bank Ultra-thin Wireless Portable Plug-in Charge iPhone Type-C